Developing an emulator for a modern, complex system like the Nintendo Switch requires significant hard work and dedication from a large team of developers. We will never charge you for yuzu and will always make our source code freely available. We do not make any money from our work, however development has many expenses that are often paid out-of-pocket by our team members, among them
- Switch consoles to explore and reverse-engineer the hardware
- Switch games for testing, reverse-engineering, and implementing new features
- Web hosting and infrastructure setup
- Software licenses (e.g. Visual Studio, IDA Pro, etc.)
- Additional hardware (e.g. GPUs as-needed to improve rendering support, other peripherals to add support for, etc.)
Your generous donation will go directly toward providing these to our team. Previous donations have already been used to purchase several Switch consoles, games, and host our current web infrastructure! However, our costs will continue as our team grows, our website grows, and we strive to achieve high game compatibility with yuzu.
We will more than gladly accept a donation! In particular, donations of Nintendo Switch Hardware that are firmware 3.0.0 or lower are of particular use to the team.
If you’d like to donate, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can become a Patreon supporter at our Patreon page.
Thank you for your support!