Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The following issues are encountered that the developers of Yuzu are aware of:
- (major) Pre-rendered video cutscenes do not play and display as black (although the white text may show up underneath): Cutscenes rendered on the console (for example, when characters have dialogue with one other characters) and cutscenes involving still backgrounds with animations overlayed still do render.
- (major) Yuzu cannot load save files from an actual Nintendo Switch as they show as corrupted (as described in issue yuzu-emu/yuzu/#2780) and can only load save files generated by Yuzu.
- (major) Both Chapter 15 - Valley of Torment and Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion cause an unskippable cutscene crash on video GPUs that are not AMD (although AMD GPUs also take a major performance hit compared to Nvidia GPUs).
- (minor) Loud crackling noises inside the Academy and other audio artifacts
- Largely accurate
- A large amount of blue fog is visible inside the academy pre-time skip (and post time skip this is largely gone)
- Spontaneous black patches may appear on units (especially on their eyes)
- Runs at around 25 fps on a R7 1700@4Ghz and a GTX 970 with 16Gb of RAM. Inside the academy performance doesn’t exceed 20 fps.
- On an i7 6500U@3.1Ghz with 8GB of RAM, expected performance is 33-51% of performance in the overworld. 100% performance only in cutscenes and on small maps
This game is untested. Please play through this game and report your compatibility with this title.