Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The following issues are encountered that the developers of yuzu are aware of:
- Pre-rendered video cutscenes display as black because the required decoder NVDEC has not been implemented yet. This issue has been fixed in Early Access
- Both Chapter 15 - Valley of Torment and Chapter 17 - Blood of the Eagle and Lion cause an unskippable cutscene crash. To circumvent this issue you need to either transfer your save to your switch and proceed past this point before transferring the save back or download the very old yuzu version mainline 41 and create a portable install with it (this version is so old that current settings etc. do not work with it so a portable install is required). Load the mission with this version and then save when in battle preparation and copy the save back to current yuzu.
- random occasional crashes. Savescum liberally (you can do this on maddening classic too, by copying the two files created when you make a bookmark, and paste and replace if you want to load the bookmark at any time)
- When you win a battle it will softlock fairly often when it is supposed to load the save menu. As a workaround, create a bookmark right before finishing the battle and then load the bookmark, as the issue seems to stem from the game running for too long in a map. It will often softlock with a black screen when creating the bookmark but that is after creating the bookmark so if you restart the game you can load the bookmark and finish the battle.
- Memory leak will cause the game to crash after about an hour in any map.
This game is untested. Please play through this game and report your compatibility with this title.