yuzu Web Tokens
yuzu web tokens are unique identifiers that allow your personal yuzu installation to be able to log in to yuzu’s Web Services, without having to save your email and password. Logging in to your Web Services account allows you to provide more detailed statistics with telemetry, among other things.
Getting A Token
- If you haven’t done so already, register on the yuzu Community Forums.
- Log in to your forum’s account.
- In the same browser, click here to retrieve your token.
- Your token is the letters and numbers seperated by dashes in the text box.
- If you’d like to generate a new token, click the refresh button beside the text box. Note that this will invalidate your previous token and thus sign you out from within yuzu.
Installing A Token
- Open yuzu, and go into the
- In the new window, go into the
- Paste your token in the respective field.
OKto apply the settings.